Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Axial AX10 Redemtion

I have given the Axial AX10 some pretty poor reviews on this blog. However, I must admit that it does have one big redeeming value – the compatibility it has with almost every upgrade on the market.


When I first purchased my AX10, I had a high expectation for its performance. I wanted a quality rock crawler; instead I got a mediocre rock racer. As the various pieces on my crawler began to bend, break, and just plain suck, I immediately began to look for upgrades. I have been pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to find upgrades for the AX10. Every website that I have visited looking for upgrades has parts that easily fit on the AX10. I love that. Not only do I not have to buy my parts from one location, but because there are so many upgrades that work, the competition drives the price down. Also, I can customize my crawler the way I want…of course, by the time I am done, I don’t think I will have many (if any) Axial parts on my crawler…

juice

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. "Just plain suck" Got a laugh on this one :) What has you frustrated? What can I do to help?

    So I am in the process of putting the MOA on my Losi. I have not got it all wired yet but soon. It has really been sitting aside for a while cause of the Short Course racing but now I am ready to put some time into driving it. For now I have been driving my Axial and I am still really impressed with it :)

    ReplyDelete